AVERAGE RATING 4.6( 5 )
- US DOLLARS
- CA DOLLARS
Special Price: $0.00
U.S. & CANADA
- WE ACCEPT:
Free Exclusive Double Warranty!
Devices purchased on Silkn.com include a free double warranty.* We double our standard one-year manufacturer's warranty for a full 2 years of coverage on every device!
Remember, this offer is only valid on products purchased directly from Silkn.com.
*Double warranty is applicable to the Flash&Go, Flash&Go Compact, Flash&Go Luxx, Flash&Go Express, FaceFX, Silhouette, Blue, SensEpil, SensEpil XL only.
Silkn.com offers FREE shipping on ALL orders in Canada and the contiguous United States!
Silk'n provides all customers with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee for ANY Silk’n hair removal device, Silhouette, and Titan device purchased on www.silkn.com!
Silk'n provides all customers with a 30-day money back guarantee for any Silk'n FaceFX, ReVit, or Blue device purchased on www.silkn.com!
PRODUCT DETAILS FOR SILK'N PEDI
Silk'n Pedi is named Runner up best foot tool from Fitness Magazine!
Silk'n Pedi was chosen as a runner-up for the 2014 FITNESS "Beauty Awards" in the "Best Foot Product" category, appearing in the October 2014 issue.
Introducing the at-home solution for smooth, touchable feet.
Callused skin is uncomfortable and unpleasant. And treating it with pedicures can add up in time and money. Luckily, now you can treat your feet easily, effectively and safely in the privacy of your own home - with the Silk'n Pedi.
The battery-operated Silk'n Pedi uses two rollers to remove dry callused skin - 1 turquoise coarse grain head for hard to treat areas; 1 purple polishing fine grain head for sensitive areas. The result is a hassle-free and sanitary solution for smooth, sexy feet in minutes.
- Portable and compact
- Treat your feet in the privacy of your own home
- More sanitary than pedicure treatments
- Includes different rollers for tough or sensitive areas
What You Get:
- Silk'n Pedi device with protective lid
- One rough grain turquoise roller head
- One fine grain purple roller head
- One little brush for cleaning your rollers after use
- 2 AA batteries
- A user manual
How to treat with Pedi:
- Make sure the skin is dry before treatment (not damp).
- Prep for Mess. Arrange for a surface (a towel, etc.) on which the removed callused skin can fall.
- Press the safety button down and then press the slide switch up to the ON position. The roller will now start to rotate.
- Apply the rotating roller slowly and carefully to the callus which is to be removed. Only little pressure is needed, do not treat spot longer than 2-3 seconds.
- To switch OFF the device, slide the button down.
For best results apply body lotion, oil or cream to the skin for a Silk'n smooth finish