Silk'n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based device for long term hair removal. The new high tech design of the Flash&Go applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment. No area is too big or too small!
Flash&Go is ideal for individuals who want:
- To say goodbye to unwanted hair on their face and body permanently and make time for what matters most.
- Treatment for sensitive areas (bikini line) or smaller, targeted zones.
- Speed in treatment compared to other laser devices that have 1cm2 spot size and battery operated. Ours will never die mid treatment.
- Updated protocol for quicker results and increased efficacy.
- Silky smooth skin without ingrown hairs and razor burn.
- An affordable solution to hair removal, stop buying razors and making waxing appointments!
- International plug for your convenience
Features & Benefits
- Safe and effective. FDA cleared technology.
- Clinically proven technology - HPL has been cleared for more than 10 years and has seen millions of treatments worldwide!
- Affordable compared to buying a lifetime of razors, waxing appointments and professional treatments.
- Compact high tech design perfect for travel or storage.
- Dermatologist recommended.
What is Light Based Hair Removal?
The process of laser and light-based hair removal is well known and established. It has been proven in clinical use around the world for over 15 years as a safe and effective way to achieve permanent results.
How does it work?
The Silk’n patented HPL technology is light-based hair removal created on the theory of selective photothermolysis in which optical energy is used to disable hair growth. In order to achieve such thermal effect, the hair shaft needs to selectively absorb light energy and transform it into heat. This selectivity is achieved when high optical energy that is delivered to the tissue is mostly absorbed by hair shaft pigment, while the epidermis and the surrounding tissue is actively cooled (by a cooling mechanism). Melanin is the pigment in the hair shaft that is responsible for the absorption of the light, which generates the heat that eventually disables hair growth. When hair growth is disabled, hair removal is achieved.
What does it feel like?
Silk'n HPL technology has been tested rigorously to ensure it is effective and safe. Epilation with proprietary HPL technology is enhanced by a unique acoustic effect that improves the normal process of photoepilation, enabling hair removal epilation with low level of optical energy without the need to cool the skin. This is a pain free treatment; you will feel some warmth when the device emits a flash but nothing like waxing!
The Results Speak For Themselves
With just two-to-four self-treatment sessions, most users experience visually diminished hair that is comparable to results produced by professionally administed laser procedures.
User satisfaction and clinical results speak for themselves:
- 80% of users expereinced a noticeable reduction in hair after 3 months.
- 90% preferred using HPL to visiting a spa or salon.
- 90% said they would recommend HPL to a friend.
Hair Growth Cycle
Every hair in our body goes through the three phases of the hair growth cycle: Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. These phases have an important impact on how the process of light-based hair removal works.
Anagen is the hair growth phase while Catagen and Telogen, are both resting phases.
The time it takes to complete a full hair growth cycle varies from person to person and the location of the hair on the body, and for some individuals it may take 18-24 months. At any given moment the majority of the hair follicles in any skin area are in the resting stages. These resting hairs cannot be affected by laser or light hair removal treatment, however hairs in the growing Anagen phase will respond. It is therefore important to understand that it may take a full hair growth cycle to achieve complete results when doing any energy based hair removal.
Most people start to see noticeable results after four treatments, and great results after six treatments. Maintenance treatments are common after eight treatments to treat stray hairs that may have been in Telogen or Catagen phase or to treat patches of hairs that were missed in initial treatment.
How do I use it?
Now we understand the hair growth cycle time to talk results. Treatment sessions with Silk'n Flash&Go should be spaced every two weeks for the first three to four sessions. After that, treatments should be done if hairs have grown back and until the desired results are achieved. Always start shave the hairs prior to treatment so that the HPL energy can reach and disable the root of the hair.
When will I see results?
The total number of sessions varies from person to person, but in general, most individuals notice a reduction after four treatments, with very good results after six- eight treatments. Most females require eight full sessions. Males tend to have more stubborn and deeper hair and may require ten to twelve treatments.