ReVit is a microdermabrasion tool that combines gentle microdermabrasion exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to reduce the appearance of age spots, fine lines and acne scars.
How the Silk'n ReVit Works
What is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
Diamond tip microdermabrasion is one of the best forms of microdermabrasion. When the Silk'n ReVit is turned on the vacuum suction will activate and when pressed to the skin the exfoliating diamond tip will remove the surface layers of the skin revealing fresh smooth skin without blemish.
What tip should I use?
heavy duty exfoliation.
Fine: a more gentle treatment.
Precision: smaller areas, around the nose for example.
Helps stimulate for smoother, more youthful looking skin. It helps improve skin tone, texture and elasticity. It helps reduce the appearance of age spots. It helps reduces the appearance of fine lines around the eyes for an overall smoother looking skin.
Silk'n ReVit treats your skin in a matter of minutes. It removes dead skin cells, drawing them into the device by means of vacuum. The dead skin cells are collected in a replaceable filter. When you change the filter you will see the quantity of dead particles previously attached to your skin. However, it is the mirror that provides the ultimate proof of your treated skin. Balance has been restored, your complexion is more even and your skin is visibly smoother and younger-looking than before!
How to treat with the ReVit
Cheeks and chin:
Stroke with the Diamond tip following arrows 1 and 3. (Referring to attached photo)
Follow arrows 4 and 5. Do not touch your lips with the diamond tip.
Stroke downwards between eye and ear (arrow 6), outwards on temple (arrow 7), and below eye (arrow 8). Do not stroke eyelid.
Stroke outwards, and work your way upwards with horizontal strokes (arrows 9 & 10).
Cover entire nose as per arrow 11.
Cover the back of your hands and fingers gently with the fine tip.
Suitable for every skin type:
Silk'n ReVit is suitable for use one every skin type. After the treatment we recommend using an SPF 30 sunblock to protect your skin.
How do I use the Silk'n Revit?
Wash your face with soap and water.
Set up Silk'n Revit
- Remove the Peeling Tip from the FRONT COVER CONE and clean it. Replace the used filter with a new one, and reattach the parts back together.
- Choose a peeling intensity setting - Low (1 additional press of the ON button) or High (2 additional presses of the On button).
- Begin facial microdermabrasion treatment-Hold the Silk'n ReVit like a pencil, glide its tip to the skin and slowly run it over the treatment area for full coverage, following the suggested stroking diagram. Treat each treatment area for about 5 minutes.
- At the end of the treatment session, turn the device off by giving the ON BUTTON one quick press id you are on Full Suction Mode, or two quick presses if you are treating on Partial Suction Mode.
- Post treatment - Rinse your face with cool water and apply moisturizer. (dead sea mineral cream is highly recommended)
- Replacing the filters- When it comes to replacing the filter it varies per individual. You will know when to replace the filter when the device suction doesn't feel as strong. This is due to the build-up of dead skin cells. When you take the filter out you will be able to see the build-up and know to change to a new filter.