Underarm hair removal - A very common issue faced by men and women today is hair growth in the under arms. Hence the concept of underarm hair removal is fast gaining importance amongst people of all ages who dream of having that clean smooth look on their body.
Underarm hair can turn out to be a highly embarrassing issue. If the growth is thick and fast, it can lead to the problem of bad odor. Hence underarm hair removal techniques are solutions to battle this problem of growth of dense hair in the armpit. This has led to the development of several high-end products that are dedicated to underarm hair removing; creams, razors, wax, and other electronic tools. Underarm hair is relatively thick and coarse. In the past, it might be have been difficult to attempt it at home. However, there are various advanced and proven methods of underarm hair removal that will assist you in your fight with this problem.
- SHAVING: The most commonly used method is shaving. Here a razor is used to snip off unwanted hair from the surface of the armpit. This is a convenient way of underarm hair removal. Many people choose this method as it can be done at home and offers convenience. Various kinds of razors are available on the market for shaving. Despite being an effective method, it provides only short-term results.
- TWEEZING: Plucking is another form of technique. Here, tweezers are used to remove unwanted hair from the armpit. This method might be slightly risky as the underarm is a very sensitive area and the use of tweezers might leave it with itchy or burning skin. Further, this method is very time-consuming.
- HAIR REMOVAL CREAMS: Another method that is commonly being followed for underarm hair removal is use of a . This may leave the skin with a clean and smooth finish. The process can be followed up with the application of a hair retardant that may slow down the process of hair re-growth.
- DEPILATORIES: Some people use depilatories for underarm hair removing. These are chemicals that are designed to dissolve unwanted hair. Depilatories are available in the form of gel, cream, sprays or liquid. The depilatory is directly applied on the hair and after few minutes they are wiped off. This kind of technique is fast. However, this method often causes varying degrees of skin irritation.
- WAXING: A very popular method of underarm hair removal is waxing. Here warm wax is spread over the area and after it cools down, the wax is pulled off which brings out unwanted hair. It is effective for the short-term but can also be quite painful.
- ELECTROLYSIS: is a permanent method of underarm hair removing. However, repeated treatments are usually needed to provide the desired results thereby increasing the cost of this treatment. In this method of underarm hair removal, electric current is forwarded to the hair follicle to destroy the root and ensure no further hair growth occurs. This method should only be done under expert care and supervision.
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL: In this method, light beams are used to destroy the hair follicle. This laser pulse’s energy is absorbed by the hair and effectively curbs further hair growth. This is a fast and convenient method with proven, long-term effects.
The evolution of an innovative underarm hair removal product from Silk’n™ is leading to a cosmetic revolution that will pave the way for a well-designed era of beauty and style combined with grace & charm and provide an excellent method of underarm hair removal.